Online Casino House Edge Patterns You Need To Know

You’re not even a gambler if you don’t know the power of a casino house. This mathematical edge has a great influence in many types of casino games and knowing it well is important to up your game. Whether you’re a beginner punter or a pro at rolling dice, being familiar with casino house edge will always help you have an upper hand over your peers.

So, we decided to explain the importance of casino house edge and patterns available for every casino player out there.    

Casino House Edge: The Real Game Changer

In simple terms, casino house edge or house advantage is the ratio that the casino gets as profit over the wagering amount of the player. This is an in-built advantage that the casino has to ensure that it wins a significant amount of money in the long term. Let us explain it through numbers.

Let’s say a casino game has a house edge of 10%. It means for every wagered $100, the casino will keep $10 as profit. So, you’re bound to lose 10% of your bet amount for sure. The house edge varies from game to game and can also depend on the specific rules and variations being used.

Most of the time, complex casino games or games with high risks have a lower house edge while games that rely more on luck have a higher house edge. Knowing house edge is crucial from players; point of view because it can give them an idea about the profitability of the offered games.

Types of House Edge Patterns That Every Punter Should Know

As casino house edge impacts the profitability of the casino and the winning possibilities of the players, it’s important to know about different house edge patterns.

Slots

Slot of Pokies is one of the most loved casino games across the world. Players win by getting match characters or icons on the reels. As slots are available in different types of reels and pay lines, the house edge varies up to a great extent.

The average house edge of the slot is within the range of 2-10%. RTP or Return to Player is the payout a slot machine has paid to the players over its lifetime. So, if a slot game says that its RTP is 95%, the remaining 5% is the house edge.

Roulette

Roulette is a time-tested table game in casinos and exists in multiple variations like European Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, and many more. Each version has different rules for betting and winning. 

Because of this, house edge also varies greatly. Here is a table of Roulette house edge of different versions.

Types of RouletteCasino House Edge
European Roulette2.7% for all the bets
French Roulette1.35% for bets like Red or Black, Odd or Even, and 1-18. 2.7% for bets like single numbers, 3 numbers, and 4 numbers
American Roulette5.26% for most of the bets and 7.89% for 1st 5th bets

Blackjack 

Blackjack is another very famous table game where punters play against the dealer. It’s a game of strategy and players need to play smartly to build a winning hand. Other than its exciting gameplay, this game is also known for the lowest casino house edge in both online and offline casinos. 

The standard house edge of blackjack is 0.5%, provided the game is played using standard rules and strategies.

Baccarat

Baccarat involves building a hand and betting on which hand will win. There are three types of bets, banker bet, player bet, and tie bet. Each bet has a different house edge, which we have mentioned below for your ease.

  • Banker’s Bet: Around 1.06%
  • Player’s Bet: Around 1.24%
  • Tie Bet: It varies and can go as high as 14.36%

Considering this, we can say that placing your bet on the banker’s hand will help you get the highest payout.

Video Poker

Video poker is a part of the game lobby in both online and offline casinos. Here, you don’t play against the players but against the machine. We have video variation versions like multi-hand poker, progressive poker, and many more.

The poker casino house edge varies according to the version you’re playing. The average house edge is between -0.76% to 5%. As we can see, the house edge of poker could be negative means you can win more than your betting amount if you play strategically.

Final Say 

Winning at a casino game takes loads of luck, some strategy, and a great understanding of casino house edge. House edge influences your winning amount. So, before you raise your stakes, know the house edge. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CXcasino
Live Casino Taka Sites
BetJili

Deposit ৳1000 Get Free ৳1500

Betvisa

Welcome Bonus Up to ৳20,000

Marvelbet

Sign up ৳300 Free Credit

MostPlay

Deposit Bonus up to ৳20,000

Jeetwin

Cashback up to ৳10,00,000